Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Divisoria December Haul

I was talking to a friend about how bad I wanted to get a new pair of a "bulky" sandals. The pair I had already broke,which broke a part of my heart since I am not sure if I'll get to see something like it again or something I'll like locally.

I am very picky with my shoes. No matter how it look, as long as I want it, I don't care. For some reason, I like bulky shoes. I have wide feet, so I guess it was just never meant for me to wear sexy shoes and it was never comfortable for me either. Sticking to sneaker, creepers and wedges!

Last week my mum asked me if we can go to Divisoria because she wants to get stuff for Christmas. I want to but at the same time too lazy about the idea since we're commuting and there are gazillions of people there for sure. But I still said yes, since there might no chance to go there anymore these season.

When we arrived at Divisoria, the number of people and sellers on the street is just overwhelming. Instead of walking the usual path we take, I rerouted to the new mall named 999. I took the opportunity to find the store where I bought my Oxford Creepers 6 months ago. Luckily, I found it but sadly, the pair I wanted doesn't have my size anymore. I almost gave up, no more sizes for the designs I like. BTW, the store I am talking about sells Korean fashion inspired shoes. Their shoe designs are easy to pair up with with the clothes I already have.

Anyhow. I was able to buy 2 pair of sandals. Bulky sandals as I want to address them.

Here's my first find;



It comes in 3 different colors which made it so hard for me to decide. There's Pink, Mustard and the one I got, Blue. Pink is my current favorite color because I can pair it easily with my dresses but then Mustard is a neutral color and Blue would match mostly of my casual clothing. It took me awhile to finally decided to get the blue one.

I like how comfort of wearing it since the straps are skin friendly and it's actually soft. But I tripped like 4 times when I last wore it. I won't wear this if I know I'm doing a lot of walking.


Now to my 2nd and favorite find;



I ALMOST missed these lovely babies. I am considered of not getting the pair since it may be too much for the eyes of my co-commuters. My work place is very near from my place, it's not practical to even take a cab for a very short ride and so I always ride out local Jeepneys. I tried on the ones on display and I just can't say no. The color compliments my skin tone very well and given the fact that I am a big girl, it does compliment my size too. It doesn't look over rated on me.

Compare to the blue sandals I got, I never tripped with this yellow babies. Considering it stands higher. I can wear this all day long and walk with it. I also like the fact that it has too many strap because though it's not to tight on my feet, it never felt like it'll take off or disposition.

Overall, I'm happy with my shoe haul. FYI, I didn't buy anything anymore considering I have an allotted budget for our trip to Divisoria.

We've survived the day but it was really really tiring. I don't know if I'll go back anytime soon in Divisoria. Who knows ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment