Tuesday, August 27, 2013

When The Weather Fucked Up

You see, Philippines was fucked up again by another storm named MARING. Our house wasn't filled up with water like Ondoy (storm last 2009) did, though but some part of the country had worst. I missed one day of work and was in fear of getting stranded when I went to work last Tuesday. I love how cool the weather can be but I just hate the feeling of getting scared whenever the rain pours heavy.

Though, there's one thing that makes me like the rain. It's whenever I get to take photos of my grandma's flowers and plants. I just love whenever they're wet from the rain, I like the little droplets of water on them, and so on. It feels refreshing.

I used my phone's camera on taking the photos because I am too lazy to edit on my laptop. I am just not in the mood right now to do those stuff right now.






No comments:

Post a Comment