Wednesday, August 28, 2013

ONE DAY, I WAS JUST BORED.

OKAY. This may seem a repeat to what I blogged about my room the other time, well it is in some sort of but this time, it shows more details baby ;) To be honest, I did this when i was bored one rest day I had. The natural lighting in my room is just cellphone camera friendly that time.

 That's my doll corner.
As much as possible, I want all my dolls to be on that side of my room. But I can't help but still place some of my dolls somewhere in my room.

The table is pretty much everything.
My scare crew (the dead ones), BJD, game character dolls and basically everyone


Oh. That's my SCRUMP side of the room.
SCRUMP is my favorite character. Though, she didn't basically do anything in Lilo & Stitch.


 Didn't get a chance to properly introduce my newly adopted son.
I got myself a 3DS since my DS lite died on me. Well, it's not really mine so I'm not that affected though.
There's BEEMO, their uncle big ass gameboy and my THOR.


~





1 comment:

  1. Hi!~ I just want to ask kung saan ka nakaka-avail ng ball jointed doll mo? what price range? Thanks! Doll lover here too. :*

    ReplyDelete